I am a freelance wildlife illustrator based in Hong Kong and one of the Co-founders of Wildlife Illustrations Hong Kong – Draw Mud Spring. As a conservationist, I believe that art and education are vital for nature conservation. I hope that my illustrations and designs could support the cause of conservation.
Computer graphics, watercolour, and inking are three art forms that I love the most. I also enjoy playing around with graphic designs and produced a wide-range of products including T-shirts, board games, and enamel pins.
If you are looking for an illustrator for your science or conservation project, please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.
*Commissions are currently closed until January 2022.
- Graduate Certificate (expected 2022), Science Illustration, California State University, Monterey Bay.
- M.Phil., Freshwater Ecology, The University of Hong Kong.
- B.Sc., Ecology & Biodiversity, The University of Hong Kong.
Clients and Collaborators
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
- A Plastic Ocean Foundation
- Bloom Association Hong Kong
- The Conservancy Association
- The East Asian – Australasian Flyway Partnership
- Freshwater Collective
- The Hong Kong Bird Watching Society
- Hong Kong Jellyfish Project
- Hong Kong Society of Herpetology Foundation
- IUCN Groupers and Wrasses Specialist Group
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- Lung Fu Shan Environmental Education Centre
- The Nature Conservancy Hong Kong
- Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong
- Outdoor Wildlife Learning Hong Kong
- Produce Green Foundation
- The University of Hong Kong
- Wildlife Avengers
- WildCreatures Hong Kong
Like my art? Visit my Society6 page to bring them home and follow my social media!