I am a freelance nature illustrator based in Hong Kong and one of the Co-founders of Wildlife Illustrations Hong Kong – Draw Mud Spring. As a conservationist, I believe that art and education is vital for nature conservation, and hope that my art could support the cause of conservation.
Computer graphic, watercolour, and inking are three art forms that I am most familiar with. I also love playing around with visually-pleasing design, and have designed posters, leaflets, logos, infographics, packages and book covers, and have designed various products including T-shirts, board game and enamel pins.
I am also a passionate dive guide, dragon boat enthusiast and hobby novice climber.
If you are looking for an artist for your science or conservation project, please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.
- M.Phil., Freshwater Ecology, the University of Hong Kong.
- B.Sc., Ecology & Biodiversity, the University of Hong Kong.
Clients and Collaborators
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
- A Plastic Ocean Foundation
- Bloom Association Hong Kong
- The Conservancy Association
- The East Asian – Australasian Flyway Partnership
- Freshwater Collective
- The Hong Kong Bird Watching Society
- Hong Kong Jellyfish Project
- Hong Kong Society of Herpetology Foundation
- IUCN Groupers and Wrasses Specialist Group
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
- Lung Fu Shan Environmental Education Centre
- Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong
- Outdoor Wildlife Learning Hong Kong
- Produce Green Foundation
- The University of Hong Kong
- Wildlife Avengers
- WildCreatures Hong Kong
Like my art? Visit my Society6 page to bring them home and follow my social media!